Six Illinois guys played saw playing time across four different NBA games on Monday. Jevon Carter and Talen Horton-Tucker’s teams walked away with a victory while Anthony Davis, Patrick Beverly, Kendrick Nunn, and Richaun Holmes saw the opposite for their teams.
Monday, December 13
- Anthony Davis (Perspectives/Los Angeles Lakers)- 46 minutes, 37 points, 13/24 FG, 0/2 3PT, 11/15 3PT, 4 offensive rebounds, 12 total rebounds, 3 assists, a steal, a block, a turnover, and -8 in a 122-118 overtime loss to the Boston Celtics.
- His offensive rebounds, total rebounds, and point scored were all team-highs.
- Patrick Beverly (Marshall/Los Angeles Lakers)- 19 minutes, 6 points, 2/5 FG, 2/3 3PT, 2 rebounds, a block, a turnover, and -10 in a 122-118 overtime loss to the Boston Celtics.
- Kendrick Nunn (Simeon/Los Angeles Lakers)- 6 minutes, 3 points, 1/2 FG, 1/1 3PT, and -2 in a 122-118 overtime loss to the Boston Celtics.
- Richaun Holmes (Lockport/Sacramento Kings)- 6 minutes, 7 points, 3/4 FG, 1/1 3PT, an offensive rebounds, 3 total rebounds, and +6 in a 123-103 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers.
- Most points scored since he had 15 back on October 23.
- Jevon Carter (Proviso East/Milwaukee Bucks)- 28 minutes, 4 points, 2/3 FG, 0/1 3PT, an offensive rebounds, 4 total rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals, a turnover, and +16 in a 128-111 win over the Golden State Warriors.
- His three steals were a game-high.
- Talen Horton-Tucker (Simeon/Utah Jazz)- 5 minutes, 5 points, 2/5 FG, 1/3 3PT, a rebound, an assist, a steal, a turnover, and -2 in a 121-100 win over the New Orleans Pelicans.
- Help snapped the Pelicans seven game win streak.