Thursday evening, six former Illinois prep athletes saw minutes in a NBA game. Below I look into and share each of their NBA performances from February 4.
Best of the Day: Talent Horton-Tucker
Talen Horton-Tucker has become a great role player off the bench for the Los Angeles Lakers. The Simeon product is looking like a second round steal of a draft by LA.
- Talen Horton-Tucker (Simeon/Lakers)- 22 minutes, 17 points, 8/12 FG, 1/2 3PT, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals, a block, a turnover, and +17 in a 114-93 win over the Nuggets.
The rest of the performances of the day:
- Anthony Davis (Perspectives/Lakers)- 33 minutes, 13 points, 5/8 FG, 0/1 3PT, 3/6 FT, 3 offensive rebounds, 9 total rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals, 3 blocks, 3 turnovers, and +21 in a 114-93 win over the Nuggets.
- Alfonzo McKinnie (Marshall/Lakers)- 3 minutes, 0/1 FG, an offensive rebound, 2 total rebounds, an assist, a steal, and +2 in a 114-93 win over the Nuggets.
- Robert Covington (Proviso West/Trail Blazers)- 35 minutes, 9 points, 4/9 FG, 1/4 3PT, 2 offensive rebounds, 6 total rebounds, an assist, 4 steals, 2 turnovers, and +5 in a 121-105 win over the 76ers.
- Jalen Brunson (Stevenson/Mavericks)- 22 minutes, 18 points, 6/9 FG, 3/5 3PT, 3/4 FT, 2 offensive rebounds, 3 total rebounds, 4 assists, a turnover, and +0 in a 147-116 loss to the Warriors.
- John Konchar (West Chicago/Grizzlies)- 17 minutes, 7 points, 2/4 FG, 1/1 3PT, 2/2 FT, 2 offensive rebounds, 4 total rebounds, a steal, and +9 in a 115-103 loss to the Rockets.
1 thought on “Former Illinois Prep Athletes and their NBA Performances- February 4 Recap”
There are so many talented people in this world, but only a few become stars because many young people lack access to the guidance, training opportunities and funds they need to succeed. Talen strive to level out the playing field by providing a vibrant platform for young talents to train and showcase their talent to a global audience. Talen want to create a collaborative and creative community that helps young talents reach their full potential.
Know More About Record Labels Looking for Talen : http://www.theolympiansofmusic.com